1

What is love? Baby don't hurt me

Posted by Slowplum on 9/20/2007 08:55:00 AM in , , , ,
Ok so the title is appropos because that that Haddaway song was on the radio this morning. And it got me to thinking about this one time I went out with S to Swiss Chalet. This was back when that damn Eiffel 65 song, "Blue" was out. S just LOVED this song. I mean LOVED it. Hummed it all the time and did this weird head-swivelly thing. Anyway, it drove me nuts. And I told him to stop humming or singing it al-damn-ready. And he said ok, he promised. And we were sitting there in the restaurant, and to be a brat and not break his promise at the same time, he started the head-swivel thing and started mouthing the words.

So to be a brat back, I said, "oh yeah? Well -"

And I started doing that head-bob thing the boys in Night at the Roxbury do. And laugh! Oh my God, we were cracking up right in the middle of the restaurant, and getting all kinds of dirty looks from these little old ladies in a booth near us. And that didn't help it just made us laugh more. Oh man. And it probably isn't as funny describing it, but that's just the way we are. We laugh and laugh and laugh sometimes until laughing-tears come out and we can't breathe.

That is love.




1 Comments


But did you also do "the sprinkler"?

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.