0

And you'll ask yourself, where is my mind?

Posted by Slowplum on 9/06/2007 08:14:00 AM in , , , , ,
Kids: back in school. Finally! I'm beginning to think a friend at work had an idea there, where March Break & Christmas were extended, and the summer vacation was shorter. The kids were driving each other (and ME) bonkers by summer's end this year.

There's a hint of a whisper of a rumor that they want me back on council this year - I might and I might not, it depends... it would be nice not to have to have that on my head anymore, but at the same time, I'm used to doing it by now...

My cousin V is getting married in May... in CUBA. She wants us to go but... ugh. I hate money. It really depends on if we can swing it financially. It isn't that we don't want to go, but life always has a way of sticking it to us, financially speaking. We'll see. I was talking to S about it and he's game, but also is of the same thought - we need to see if we can afford to.

I'm itching to re-vamp this blog site again. The only thing that has been holding me back (aside from lack of creative muse) is that I really really like the Lost in Translation thing. However, I almost find myself missing the "Mean Reds" one I did a while back. Hmmm.

Now I'm just posting crap without meaning, a clear sign I need to make coffee. And send the kids off to school. Ahhh.

With your feet on the air and your head on the ground 
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water, see it swimming

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.