1

Raa-dii-OO!

Posted by Slowplum on 9/15/2007 10:58:00 AM in , , , ,



I can't tell you how glad I am that the weekend is here. Seriously.

I woke up with a horrible kink in my neck and it's all I can do not to cry when I try to move my head even a little. Our mattresses and pillows suck so bad it isn't even funny. That or I am getting old? Possibly a combination of both.

Time to go see my in-laws' new dog... they got another Chihuahua, which in my books is not a dog at all but some sort of rat-dog hybrid. The kids are beside themselves excited - S and I are feeling blase about the whole thing, and S has already said that when they breed her, under NO circumstances are we taking a puppy off their hands. Hallelujah to that. Our only counter-method to this plot the in-laws have to give us a pup is to maybe get a real dog first. I have been whispering words like "beagle" and "basset hound" but S wants something along the lines of "retriever" or "St. Bernard". Um. NO. No big dogs. Basset is as big as I'm willing to go in this house. If we had a large property I'd think "English Mastiff" but not in our house. No way.

What am I saying? I don't want a dog!!!! See what is happening to me? This crazy family is pushing me over the edge, I tells ya...

1 Comments


ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!! G & S.

YOU DO NOT WANT A DOG! SERIOUSLY!

If you have any further wants on this topic, I'll be happy to forward you pictures of our half eaten front closet door. And if you really want a dog, Lily can come poop in your yard any time.

xoxo
Lo

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.