0

26 miles to Salsolito

Posted by Slowplum on 9/08/2007 10:02:00 AM in , , , , ,
Um. Yeah. No idea about the subject - just popped in my head. Maybe I am channeling someone driving to Salsolito? Who knows.

First week of school = survived. The kids are back in swing of things, I'm still catching up with filling in all the damn paperwork. Bleh. I hate that part of beginning of school.

I'm still waffling about going back on council this year. Those of you who know me, know why.

Tonight is a surprise party for some friends celebrating 10 yrs of marriage (20 years as a couple). I'm happy for them but not in the mood for it - too much drama in that friendship circle of late (none to do with the couple we are celebrating though) and I just don't want that.

Tomorrow: Pig roast for JG & M. It's supposed to be a laid-back pig roast but I think they are using subterfuge and what this really is, is a divorce party for them.

I helped my brother in law choose a ring for his girlfriend last night. I'm too tired to go into details now but I will. Soon. Whoever is reading this that knows these people - keep it under your hats.

I am tired and sore and we desperately need a new mattress because I'm tired of waking up feeling like a truck ran over me.

Ok off to get coffee and fill in sister in law on the details of yesterday's excursion.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.