0

Thursday! It can't be! It's too gruesome!

Posted by Slowplum on 3/23/2006 07:50:00 AM
Getting a sense of deja-vu over the title? Ya me too. ;)

So let's see... well! Our friend JE finally has a girlfriend! He's 35 and it's like that Tragically Hip song about never kissing a girl. Except now he has! haha! Have not met his new flame but she sounds nice.

JE came over last night to try and help SO fix his computer. SO's comp just went kablooie one day about 3 weeks ago and since then you'd swear SO was the saddest grumpiest boy to ever live. JE confirmed what SO suspected already: the hard drive is pooched.

Work going well, I have to go in a bit earlier today to visit another department to see their process.

C is still having issues at school with friendships, she is one lonely little girl and I am banging my head against the wall about it because she just isn't listening to my suggestions. She complains she's lonely but she's too chicken to just up and ASK kids to play with her, mostly because the last two times she finally made friends this little E girl just up and scooped them up from under her nose stating "they'd rather play with me than with you, C" and WTF people she's only 7, this shit shouldn't be happening until they are at least twelve. If it were me being harrassed by this little queen bee I'd be giving her what-for. But C is a gentler soul than I so I'm at my wit's end and I think today will be the day I approach her teacher about it. I've staved off that option because C begged me not to but enough is enough.

Gotta go, more later.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.