0

bad dream

Posted by Slowplum on 3/27/2006 04:53:00 AM
I hate those dreams you get when you actually wake up talking out loud. The sentence uttered upon my waking an hour ago was "Why am I always the last to know?"

I was uttering this in reference to finding out (in my dream) that my father's mother died. They kept it from me for a whole day before telling me, and even then I had to drag it out of them. I was angry and frustrated and completely overwhelmed with sadness.

What I find particularly sad and overwhelming is that the last time I dreamed about one of my grandparents dying it was my father's father, and a year later to the day it turns out he did. Spooky? Hell yes.

I don't necessarily believe that will occur again. I think I had this dream because I saw her over the weekend and it shocked me, as it continually shocks me every time I see her, to see how old she truly is. This woman practically raised me when I was really little & my parents were working a bazillion hours a day (at least it seemed like that when I was little). I think when the time comes and she finally does leave us, I don't know how I am going to react or handle things.

Anyway, because of the dream I've been up an hour or two and I hate that too because I'm going to be exhausted today as a result.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.