0
Posted by Slowplum on 9/24/2002 06:44:00 AM
So yeah. My weekend in B was a lot of fun! Wearing masks and doing our hair all crazy like and talking, talking, talking. Reading old letters. Breathing. It was like coming home. I have missed that for some time and am glad I managed to go.

Last night I became an editor for E2, go me! I was a little taken aback (I had been offered CE status a while ago, but had no idea they really meant it haha) and there are so... many... buttons...



...what was I saying again? Oh yes. So yeah! Content Editor! I promise not to let it get to my head.

Now I must go to workety work work work. Meh. I don't wanna. My entire house is sick except for me and I just know I will be next on the list, damnit. Let's hope I can get away with not being sick because I really, really don't wanna.

Here is a fun link to amuse and delight:

Hello Kitty Psychological Test!

My results:

"You easily feel stressful.

Only with a little bit of additional work plus controlling your temper, you would then lose energy.

Not only you would accumulate your stress, you are weak to release it. For this type exercise and Karaoke would be the best way."

I shit you not, ladies and gentlemen, that was my quiz result. God bless Hello Kitty.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.