0
Posted by Slowplum on 9/06/2002 06:30:00 PM
Oh come on, people, I haven't don't a quiz/survey in AGES. Besides, this one is pretty neat. Ok, here goes nothing...


PAST

First grade teacher's name: the first half of the year it was Ms. Janet. Then we moved to Quebec, and it was Mrs. Fitzpatrick. Ms Janet sucked but Mrs. Fitzpatrick ROCKED.

Last word you said: Yes

Last song you sang: The ABC song (at my daughter's insistence)

Last song stuck in your head: Dr. Hook - Cover of a Rolling Stone



PRESENT

What's in your CD player: a mix CD I threw together one day when I was late for work and didn't care that making the CD was making me later. The mix is called "LATE FOR WORK". Want a copy? :)

What color socks are you wearing: no socks for me baby

What's under your bed: a monster! grrr!

What's the weather like: Sunny and hot

What time did you wake up today: too fucking early


FUTURE

Who do you want to marry: Too late, I already married him

Are you going to college: no

Where do you want to go: I'd love to go to Scotland

What is your career going to be: Isn't what I'm doing now a career?

Where are you going to live: Where I am now

How many kids do you want: Two seems pretty good...oh wait! I have two! How perfect.

Kids' names: C and K.

Where do you want your honeymoon: You mean people can still afford to go on those?

What kind of car will you have: currently we are driving a '96 Mercury Sable



[a] - age: 2-something

[b] - best friends: they know who they are

[c] - choice of meat: rare rare rare steak. or veal. moo!

[d] - Dream date: person or event?

[e] - Exciting adventure: life

[f] - favorite food: you mean I have to choose?

[g] - greatest accomplishment(s): having 2 awesome kids, learning that i really am brave, i really am strong

[h] - happiest day of your life: how can one measure it? life is not over until you die, only then can you say, "oh yes, THAT was the day"

[i] ? interests: photos, music, movies, paranormal stuff, observing people, too many interests to mention

[k] - kool-aid: grape

[l] - Love: mo my mommma momma mo my mother, i would love to love you lover...

[m] - most valued: my family

[n] - name: g

[o] - Outfit you love: i hate clothes.

[p] - pizza toppings: pepperoni, pineapple, extra sauce, garlic. i hate cheese on pizza and always pick it off.

[q] - question asked to you the most: are you for real?

[r] - Radio station: none

[s] - Sport: no thanks

[t] - television shows: Whose Line is it Anyway?, The Simpsons, 3rd Rock from the Sun (even tho it was cancelled - BOOO!). Tho truth be told, I don't watch much television.

[u] - Your favorite song: Depends on my mood

[v] - Video: Again, depends on my mood

[w]- winter: is cold.

[x] - xylophone: ping, pingpingpingping, pingpingping, ping, pingpingpingping, pingpingping!

[y] - year born: 19--.

[z] - zodiac sign: Leo. Chinese: Fire Dragon.



Your favorite myth: The Tragedy of Cassandra

your favorite serial killer: hmm....

your favorite female ass: Milla Jovovich

your favorite author: Oh, too many to mention! I consume mass quantities of books. mmmm books.

your favorite obsession: John Cusack

your favorite number: 7

Your favorite excuse: I forgot

Your favorite emotion: That warm happy feeling you get after a really good orgasm. Or love, or somesuch.

your favorite drug: alcohol

your favorite drink: milk, i drink it by the gallon

Your favorite place: the bathtub

your favorite unattainable object: why would it be a favorite if i'd never attained it?

your favorite regret: i regret nothing.

your favorite thing to hate: math

your favorite paranoia: alien abduction

your favorite way to die: sleeping

your favorite insecurity: that i'm being too selfish

your favorite frustration: insomnia

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.