0
Posted by Slowplum on 9/04/2002 11:03:00 PM
I keep wanting to write something but it is at the tip of my brain and there is so much and my hands are not fast enough to cram it all down onto paper before it jumbles up again. Like dandelion seeds spreading, don't blow, not yet only gentle breaths oh shit I blew and there they go, bye bye thoughts.

I wonder who will catch them.

I had a bee fixation today, I'm not sure why.

Today at work, there was a gigantic spider crawling up the glass on the outside without a care in the world and people were cringing and freaking out and all I could keep thinking was, lucky.

Death by fire ants would be painful, I bet.

OK, now I am going to try and get some sleep. Wish me luck.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.