0
Posted by Slowplum on 5/08/2002 07:44:00 AM

I have yet to play that evil game with D. I keep reminding myself to, but I have been on a writing streak lately and don't want to break it. but soon!

/shout NOBODY GROUP W/D HE IS A KS'ER!!!!!1111111

CbN made me blink yesterday by inviting me into a channel with a really nasty name. Of course there was a story behind it but at first I was a little taken aback hehehee. Thanks CbN you made me laugh.

Q is the bestest correspondent I have had in a long time, WE LOVE YOU Q WHEREVER YOU ARE

fg is a wonderful wonderful lady and she makes me laugh without even trying. She deserves all sorts of happiness and fun.

S is going to be 24 this week. She is one of my bestest of bestest friends and I adore her.

cod is a sillyhead and his woman A is too, but they always make me smile and I am blessed to know them. I will send them cookies soon!

I hope all is well with B.

I hope fw and qs are safe on their journeys.

hb just came back home and while I realize this makes her sad, it makes me sorta happy because she is at a more accessable location than before. June is fine for a BBQ lady, we'll talk soon :)

My mom deserves a lot of props lately, she has been really supportive in ways she hasn't been since...well, I can't even remember. But she is being great lately. It's almost hard to believe.

I haven't spoken with bb in a while, but I always read his things. I am glad he made it back home safe.

Kf is going to Ireland next week, I am so excited for her! Kf is an amazing person with so much energy and vitality, and it is infectious and great.

P is the rockingest robot cowboy ninja kitten in the universe! TROO

By, I am working on a reply. I miss talking to you. Are you ok?

The fact that T calls me "Lady Grace" makes me feel nice.

Biii makes me smile, his interpretations of my gibberish are high quality and always good for a giggle.

jb is moving this month. Moving in jb's world involves a lot of Wild Turkey and very few boxes.

sf is having her baby soon! Wow. I am so excited for her!

dm is a silly monkeypants.

I wonder how wn has been lately? I hope all is well in his universe. No leaping lemmings please. I am not finished knitting the net to catch.

T came over the other night with her baby A. He is such a good little guy, hardly heard from him. Meanwhile my rapscallions were all over the place. heee. Trisha, come over more often.

oj is in love, and it is sweet to see. I hope it works out for him.

Mar is supposed to go to a meeting with me this morning. Will she make it? I hope so.

fz is a wonderful sillyhead. YAY FOR YOU!

r0 moves soon, on the 23rd in fact. Then she will be home with her man wds. r0, r0, don't forget we love you r0.

In spite of the fact that he drives me batty lately, I really do love SO.

These are the things I am thinking about randomly, sporadically this morning. There are more things pertaining to these people and hell more people too, but those thoughts are for my consumption alone.

 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.