0
Posted by Slowplum on 5/29/2002 10:23:00 PM
If I were a stone, I would be: ruby
If I were a tree, I would be a: weeping willow
If I were a bird, I would be a: emu
If I were an insect, I would be a: ladybug
If I were a machine, I would be a: robot. duh.
If I were a tool, I would be a: hammer
If I were a fruit, I would be a: peach
If I were a flower, I would be a: daisy
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: cool breezey weather on an otherwise hot day
If I were a mythical creature, I would be a: dragon
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a: clarinet
If I were a kind of profession, I would be a: PR representative
If I were a dog, I would be a: english mastiff
If I were an animal, I would be a: tiger
If I were anything in the world, I would be: peace
If I were a colour, I would be: iridescent energy with sparks of all colours
If I were a fragrance, I would be: springtime
If I were an emotion, I would be: love
If I were a state or feeling, I would be: confusion
If I were a vegetable, I would be: tomato
If I were a sound, I would be: a whisper
If I were an Element, I would be: fire
If I were a season, I would be: autumn


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.