0
Posted by Slowplum on 5/15/2002 07:37:00 AM
1. Who was the last person you yelled at?
My daughter, for kicking my son. Or was it my son, for punching my daughter...
 
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
My husband.
 
2a. Who was the last person you really kissed?
Refer to above.
 
3. What was the last memorable book you read?
My mind is drawing a blank here. I read too many books and remember them all. Lately I have been reading my old diaries. Does that count?
 
4. When did you last dance?
Yesterday, in my kitchen.
 
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents?
"We're having another baby. Get ready for a sister/brother 26 years younger than you are."
 
6. When did you last go for a walk?
Uhhh, hmmm, that would be last week some time. It has been too rainy since then.
 
7. When did you last do your ironing?
People still iron their clothes? Sheesh. If you have something wrinkled, hang it in the bathroom while you have a shower. The steam will get rid of the wrinkles. HA! I am *so* Martha Stewart like that. :P
 
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?
*ALL* day? God. Long time. Probably my wedding, because the photographer made me.
 
9. What color of socks do you normally wear?
I don't normally wear socks.
 
10. Did you ever attend a private school?
Nope.
 
11. Do you like stuffed animals?
Does stuffed turkey at thanksgiving count?
 
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?
Nope. I prefer to carve. Create, not destroy.
 
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?
"If music be the food of love, play on. Give me excess of it!" (a cookie goes to the one to identify the play that comes from)
 
16. Are you a neat freak?
Yes, but having kids made me get over it.1
 
7. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?
Does a broken heart count?
 
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?
I like my lemon with a side of salt and tequila.
 
19. Have you ever fired a gun?
Nope. Unless you count a water gun. I've fired those like the Dickens!
 
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?
Not anymore. It's all about mid-calf this season. :P
 
21. Do you have a crush on somebody?
Of course I do, who doesn't? :)
 
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?
I haven't gone swimming in over 3 years. I can't remember if I like it or not. What kind of bizarre survey is this??
 
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?
Nope.
 
24. What is you favorite gemstone?
My birthstone.
 
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?
Never.
 
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?
Define: extra nice. I am surrounded by nice people doing nice things for me lately. I feel so lucky.
 
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?
Yes, just the one.
 
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?
Hahhaa yes and a tattooed drunken motorcycle man gave me directions home and then smacked me on the ass as I walked away. Whooboy!
 
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?
Mint.
 
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?
Yah, who doesn't?
 
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?
Uhm. Yes.
 
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat?
I've never been put into the position to use a laundry mat. All the places I've lived I have had access to laundry without having to cart a wagon full of dirty/clean clothes across the city to get to it.
 
36. Are you kind?
I try to be.
 
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?
I gave a homeless person my jacket on a really cold day once.
 
38. Do you have any beanie babies?
Just a little bull, I got it for my daughter when she was born.
 
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?
hot.
40. Is the glass half full, or empty?
The glass is smashed up on the floor. Watch your step.
 
41. Do you exercise or work out regularly?
Does chasing my kids all over the place count?
 
42. Could you kill if your life was threatened?
Tough question. I don't know. Do I have the means necessary? How "threatened" is my life? Do I have a chance to talk my way out of it?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.