0

Day off soon hurrah!

Posted by Slowplum on 7/25/2006 10:05:00 PM
So I took Thursday & Friday off, considering Thursday is my birthday and what the hell, why not Friday too?

For Thursday I am going to celebrate getting old by going to a spa and paying someone to torture me by waxing. Don't try to stop me!

Then on the weekend we are doing something SUPERSEKRIT aka probably something in Toronto. SO has planned a weekend getaway of sorts and I am not supposed to know anything but I have my suspicions, which are usually correct.

The kids got me those croc shoe thingers, in an Army print. They aren't the real deal, just some GT knockoffs, but the kids were so proud because of the print on them knowing I have a soft spot for camoflauge & animal print. Since they don't make animal print crocs I got accosted with camo ones.

They changed my shift @ work for the summer, I now work 11 to 4pm, which is still good but a little weird to get used to. Going in to work when it's almost noon is a bit strange, but I'll get over it. The afternoon does go quicker as it's busier then (thus the shifting of my time frame). It will go back to normal come September so I can still take the kidlets to and from their place of education. Hurrah!

So yeah. Um. I have nothing else to report. Just wanted to jot down a little update.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.