0

and so it goes

Posted by Slowplum on 7/06/2006 11:33:00 PM
A perfectly lovely evening ended in tragedy when I noted shortly after my guest left that the cat had managed to escape out the back window.

I looked for 2 hours for the thing and couldn't find her, then came home and cried. Then I called the OSPCA which referred me to call the police after hours. They added mischief to the long long list of lost pets.

My heart is just broken into a million little pieces, and this is just the gods laughing in my face because only just a few hours ago I was being all clever and sarcastic saying "it's only a cat, bla bla bla" but the truth is - I loved that little furball. I have no idea what I'm going to tell the kids tomorrow.



Please come home, Missy, you brokeded my heart.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.