0

try try again

Posted by Slowplum on 6/05/2006 07:53:00 AM
So I wrote out this huge post about what's been happening recently, and then, BWAM! Brief power outage. We've been having outages all over the damn city but most places it's lasting like, an hour or more. Here at my house? 45 seconds. TOPS. Very very weird if you ask me.

Friday at work it was off for an hour and a half, which made my job very interesting. Had to take down all the information from branches and promise to call back when the power came on. Most were understanding but a few were pissy. "We need the information NOW, what do you mean you can't help us? Well do you know when the power will come back on? What do you mean you have no idea? Can I speak to your manager?". Bla bla bla. One lady at a branch was cute though, she said "Power out? Go home, make babies. Mortgage schmortgage, I can call back on Monday!"

Anyhow, my strep infection is back in full force, it came back a mere 2 days after finishing the first round of meds. Went to the hospital again on Saturday and the same doctor that saw me two weeks ago was there and he took another look and was pretty surprised it came back like that. He had me tested for mono, just in case but that came out negative. He said he wouldn't bother with another swab for strep since he'd already assaulted the back of my throat for the mono testing, it was obviously exactly what I had be fore but more hurty. I can only open my mouth so far and then it's on FIRE. The back of my throat feels like I swallowed knives, it also feels like something is caught back there, and now my inner ear hurts like a mofo too. So I'm on stronger meds bla bla bla.

I took the background away from my blog, I was tired of the blue and I'm too lazy to toss together another site at the moment. The title is still blue, but again, refer to the part where I'm too lazy to fix it.

This weekend I go to visit my cousin & her hubby and I'm pretty happy about that. The kids are excited too... they adore her, and think her guy is pretty nifty too.

Ok off I go.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.