0

hey hey my my

Posted by Slowplum on 6/07/2006 08:38:00 PM
While this whole Brangelina bullcrap sickens me, more sickening is the fact that I am still morbidly curious about what their baby looks like. It isn't like it would be life-altering information to see her - she isn't the Messiah come back or anything. But still.

SUPERMAN RETURNS IS COMING SOON!!!!! EXCLAMATION POINT!

My ears are a bit hurty now. I'm hoping it's nothing resulting from the strep considering I'm on )#*$@(*%@ medication. Le sigh.

I haven't been sleeping well of late; not too surprising given I've suffered from bouts of insomnia for most of my life. The difference now is, I kind of got to liking sleep, so I miss it when I don't get it now. I've also been plagued with very very weird and intense dreams. One dream involved my looking out a dark window and I don't know what I saw but it made me scream in horror and I actually screamed in my sleep and woke SO up. This is on hearsay however since I was asleep at the time. He managed to calm me down somehow - again, I don't know as I was caught up in the dream.

Two more sleeps till I go to L's house, hurrah! I'm happy because I miss spending time with her - the last event I got to see my cousin was at C's communion, but typically I was busy catering to people & entertaining my grandmothers, etc, to spend any actual time talking.

Received correspondence from a friend I hadn't heard from in a while. I like friends who you can just pick up with after some time and neither be offended by the lack of communication. In my younger years I had too many high-maintenance friends; it was exhausting and I never had a moment's peace. So coming across the kind that don't seem to mind the gaps and chasms between talking/meeting is like finding hidden treasure to me.

I had more to say but I have just spent the past five minutes staring blankly at the screen. A clear indication I need to get up and do something.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.