0

it's the final countdowwwwwwwwwwn

Posted by Slowplum on 6/29/2006 08:10:00 AM
dododo do, dododo do do, dododo do....

so yeah i have that song in my head now because it was blaring in my head for no reason just now.

On June 27 I made an executive decision to only drink things from either margarita glasses or martini glasses from that point until July 27, my 30th birthday. SO laughed and asked if that meant I'd be drunk for a month, I said no I'd drink milk and things from the glasses, but what the hell you only turn 30 once might as well start celebrating now, however childish it might be.

The only exemption from the "glasses of mar" rule is coffee. Which should be obvious.

Going to see Oliver with a friend tonight. She hollered at me while I was taking the kids to the car after school yesterday. "Hey! What you doing tomorrow?" I said "SFA." She said, "You wanna go on a 'date' with me tomorrow?" I said "Sure!" She laughed and said "Don't agree until you hear what we're going to do, sheesh!" So yeah. Oliver! I'm pumped.

K graduated from Kindergarten yesterday. SO went to the ceremony (he did so for C as well) and took pictures and all. K's teacher was a bit misty over everyone. K was pretty proud because on the slideshow there was a photo of him reading "Who wants a Dragon?" to the class, with a sign under it that said "Thank you for reading ot us K" on it. He was apparently on lots of the pictures.

He also got a little birthday present from his teacher which made C hella jealous because she "never got anything". I explained that maybe it's because he's a July birthday and she wanted the summer kids to get something special since they weren't able to celebrate their birthdays in school like most of their classmates. She didn't swallow that idea very well but what can you do?

Both kids got awesome report cards so hooray! We celebrated with Dairy Queen. Mmmm blizzard.

Last night I had a pretty intense dream about someone I literally haven't given a second thought to in over a decade. I have no idea why or what it represents. Time to dig in the dream book I guess, though I know the result will be something like "you don't call your mother often enough" or "dreams about x portend awful fates to the dreamer or their family members" or somesuch.

dododo do....

Ok time to get C ready for her very lastest day of the school year.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.