2

i swear i'm not strange

Posted by Slowplum on 6/07/2006 10:11:00 PM
So before I purged saved information in my search bar for google, I thought I'd take a peek and see what I've been up to, search-engine wise. The results are a bit disturbing to the undiscerning eye:

abscess on tonsil
asus sata drivers

baleens
benson
beth orton
big comfy couch

carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms
caveat
chuck norris
cushing syndrome

dictionary
drosophila

easy and delicious alfredo sauce
ekko world
emu t-shirt
error (512)
evil macaw

fibreglass art
fish tycoon
font starry night
frolf

gambit
giant macaw
giant turtle
gmail
golden eagle
greatest thing since sliced bread

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia
hells angels

iron man

john favreau

kevin mazer
kingdom of loathing
knit join ends
knitting pattern
kol

large turtle
lemony snicket dilemma deepens
lifelike fibreglass art

macaw
macaw bite
macaw wound
medusoid myconium
monster macaw
most extreme haiku dungeon challenge
movin on up to the east side

nonsense

peritonsillar abscess
piotr nikolaievitch rasputin
polar bear cub
postsecret
progeny

robert langdon

sad martini
snapjaw turtle
sulpher burps
superman returns
symptoms of multiple sclerosis but is not multiple sclerosis

t-shirts with emus on them
tacit
the vatikan
tv guide

upside down triangle

vicious macaw wound

waterfront accretion canada
willem dafoe
wonder woman

yield


...yeah. I have no idea what the macaw stuff's about. I am thinking I read an article about a vicious macaw and wanted to see if I could cross-reference it with other articles/photographs.

In any case, this little bit of intrigue should let you, the reader, have a peek at the things that I've been looking up lately, for whatever reasons. If you are interested in reasons, um, I could probably try and answer, but I'm not certain about all of these. Most of them yes though.

2 Comments


Maybe you were a Macaw in a previous life. And you did fun Macaw things. And had boughts of Macaw insomnia and kept all the other Macaws awake at night. Yeah that sounds like you.

L


Vicious macaw wound I understand. Rasputin I dug since the days of Boney M. But emus (emii? What is it?)? On tshirts?

And did you get far with the misspelling of Jon Favreau? Did I ever tell you about the crap I found when I googled "X Men"? Thank God my kid wasn't around at the time.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.