0

I love Get Fuzzy

Posted by Slowplum on 2/25/2005 07:13:00 AM
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So my local boss came back early from the Sault yesterday but I barely got a word in edgewise with him as I was busy helping the IT guy CS re-configure my new machine so that it could actually run the customs programs I need. Hooray for new machine, boo for having to stay at work till 5:30 because of it (seeing as I was there at 7:30 am, it made for a verrrrrry long day).

I confided in one co-worker about my wanting to defect and she said I should wait and talk to my local boss first and see what he can come up with - being that he is the HR manager perhaps he could place me elsewhere where I won't be so frustrated... Any job he'd offer better be damn hella good and fulfilling or I am probably sticking to my original plan and blasting out of there come September.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.