0
Posted by Slowplum on 2/20/2005 07:54:00 AM
i had a really weird dream involving swimming and going through tunnels lined with books and then going on some messed up class trip of sorts where giant waves almost pulled me under and then there was my son in the middle of it and i swam to him and he was crying and so i taught him how to swim when there's giant waves coming at you so we made it to shore but what was really peculiar and a little bit frightening was that the water was black as ink.

i also had an abduction dream which i haven't had in a great long while but it had me woken up in a silent scream and sweating because they were putting this mask over my face and i felt so claustrophobic and i couldn't breathe and their thoughts stabbed into me like a thousand tiny knives.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.