0

why i love jeff rowland

Posted by Slowplum on 11/03/2004 08:47:00 PM
right here is why.

It is funny and touching all at once.

That's all I really have to say about the whole politics nonsense. On to other crap that doesn't matter:

Was sick monday & tuesday. Went in to work Monday morning and made it to about 10 am then decided fuckit I can stay all day in the washroom at work or go home and be in the washroom where I'm comfortable and don't have to wear pants. So very, very sick. Then Tuesday morning I went so far as to get dressed and then decided to hell with it, I don't owe my workplace anything and they certainly won't thank me for coming in still sick so I stayed home Tuesday too. Nya nyah.

Kids started piano lessons today. This should be interesting.

I'm still feeling like crap so it's another early bedtime for me.

Memo to self:
- money for mom's xmas gift needed in the a.m.
- review coming up
- 12 auditors from US/Canada visiting. remember to smile goddangit.
- call dentist to book yearly appt.
- call surgeon to verify pre-op on the 9th

Okie doo. Time to go. Good night and you stay classy, America. I'm Ron Burgundy.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.