0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/27/2004 03:40:00 AM
C just got over a bad ear infection.

I managed to get a free lunch today just by saying to one of our customer service guys "Hey I hear you are buying me lunch today!" He said "Sure get your coat" and hooray!

I have to go to Transport of Dangerous Goods training in a few hours. I haven't slept yet. This training ought to knock me right out, haha. I also have to go for MS training right afterward. I am going to have a hell of a busy day. So much for relaxation on the weekend (does that even exist anymore?).

I hate it when you get an itch inside your ear but it's too deep to do anything about it.

Now, since I just know that most of you are in suspense, I now present to you:

HASH(0x8cd5118)
I am Jack's smirking revenge.


I am Jack's...? (pertaining to Fight Club)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.