0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/14/2004 01:06:00 AM
just got home from the bar where i played babysitter to my very drunk friend. i was supposed to stay with her until close but i felt like crap (and i was sober and hate hate hate the bar scene here).

it was also really pissing her off that so many people there seemed to know me in some capacity because they kept coming up to me and she was like "that's right say hello to her, nobody says hello to me, holy fuck woman why don't you fucking run for mayor alfuckingready"

half the people i ran into work at the same company as i do

the other half were people i've known since high school

a small percentage were people that only just knew me in passing and yet felt compelled to seek me out and say hello

the town isn't all that small... maybe i'm just too friendly for my own good har har

normally this is the part where i bitch about my job or my family or some other aspect of my life, but i'm too god damned tired to think of anything so just make something up.

thx bye

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.