0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/07/2004 08:55:00 AM
I'm tired and grumpy and also very hungry except I know the minute I eat something I will thoroughly regret it. Fuckin tired of hurting too.

Going to see the surgeon on Tuesday to discuss upcoming scope (the very thought makes me shudder).

My mom ALREADY has her Christmas things up. Tradition to her, the first weekend of November she puts them up. Even if Halloweeen is on the Friday, come that Saturday morning all the fall stuff is down and up goes the tree.

That would be fine but then I have a month of my kids pestering me to do the same. Grrr.

Do you have any idea how big a turkey made to feed 40 people looks like? It is insane. I am feeding my family a dinosaur this year.

The only thing that won't make me go broke for hosting the family Christmas is the fact that it's a potluck. Thank freakin God.

Ok time to go do something productive.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.