0

tiny update and the years meme

Posted by Slowplum on 11/11/2004 06:35:00 AM
So update, i have to get a scope done (both ends) and a barium x-ray and a HIPA scan. I AM BECOMING SCIENCE.

saw my brother's new house last night, it is beautiful and i am really happy for him. let's hope things turn out ok.



Ten years ago, I...
1. was 18 years old.
2. had an appendectomy.
3. was dating the worst person I could possibly have chosen to date.

Five years ago, I...
1. was finding out I was pregnant with my second child. Actually, five years ago TO THE DAY I was finding this out. Creepy.
2. was panicking about this.
3. was living in a home with SO & little C who was only a year old at the time.

One year ago, I...
1. was given the "opportunity" to take on more workload (but not-so-much-more pay)
2. was celebrating my champaigne year... 27 years old on july 27th
3. was can't remember much more about a year ago.

So far this year, I...
1. have developed a mysterious ailment that causes me great pain any time I eat or drink anything.
2. seem to be drawing a blank.
3. see 2.

Last month, I...
1. discovered that I would be hosting our damn family christmas
2. was given the task of Team Ambassador for the annual walk for MS
3. was in a lot of pain.

Yesterday, I...
1. had a stressful day at work
2. and therefore had insomnia
3. got to explain to a couple of people from the US exactly why I was wearing a poppy.

Today, I...
1. am really tired because I didnt' sleep much
2. don't want to go in to work
3. but I have to anyway.

Tomorrow, I...
1. wish it were Saturday instead of Friday
2. need to get groceries and bake a cake for ME
3. get paid! Hooray payday!

In one year, I...
1. will probably be typing out yet another meme
2. unless of course I'm dead.
3. in which case, this won't matter, will it?

In five years, I...
1. am not thinking that far ahead.
2. will be married for 10 years.
3. will have forgotten all about this meme.


Ok not as creative as I could be, but done as toast.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.