0

so...

Posted by Slowplum on 8/04/2004 06:59:00 AM
went to Barrie over the weekend to visit family, it was a good visit, but traffic was HELL ON EARTH

blarrrr

and I had to work the holiday Monday.

And I don't wanna go in to work today.

And the thunderstorm we had Monday night was TERRIFIC. Big blasting booms that shook the house, and lightning bright enough to read by.

I finally broke down and started reading those damn Harry Potter books. Now I'm all confused as to why they chose to exclude some things from the movie, etc etc

I'm sleepy and we are out of bananas. WOE! TRAGEDY!

heheh.

It's my mom's birthday on Thursday, and I'm trying to think of something really nice for her, because she's still in a deal of pain and needs some cheering up.

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes, and thank you mitch for remembering the crayon story. :)

If there is anything I really want to remember about the night of my birthday, it's this: my children and my husband sitting at the table, smiling and singing happy birthday to me, one candle from 1/2 a strawberry shortcake winking at me. Glowing candle, glowing faces, and feeling more loved than I probably deserve.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.