0
Posted by Slowplum on 12/17/2003 06:31:00 AM
Today one of my bosses is taking us out to lunch for Christmas... should be interesting as he is just getting over the flu I gave him last week (whoops).

Christmas is fast approaching and I feel completely unprepared for it. I still have a ton of wrapping things to do and I need to get my act together about the brunch I've been volunteered to host on Christmas Day...

C came home from school yesterday with a present for us all wrapped up. She wanted us to open it right then but I said we should put it under the tree and wait until Christmas. She is just hopping with excitement because her class has been working on these gifts for about a month now... she is so sweet.

I made peppermint bath salts for each of the grandmas, they can use them to soak their feet. I tested it out and it's marvelous. I also made grapefruit & orange scented bath bombs... mmmm. They totally work too! hahaha. I am creative geeeeenius!

The kids decided they wanted to make some for my mom so I let them at it and they had a blast... poor mum is going to have some interesting smelling bath salts though because the kids went a little overboard with the essential oils... oh well it's the thought that counts and knowing my mom she will be all verklempt about it anyway.

I have a dental appointment for a small filling on the 23...ugh... don't wanna. The kids have one on the 31st (you read that right, son) thankfully it's only a check up.

I have to work through the 2 week "shutdown" of our workplace. So I'll be in on the 22, 23, 29, 30, & 2 while everyone else has those days off. *sigh* Oh well at least I don't have to work Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve this year.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.