0
Posted by Slowplum on 12/09/2003 02:53:00 PM
Don't you hate it when you dream, and in your dream you think "this dream is important, I must remember this", and then someone wakes you up too soon and you can't. remember. a. damn. thing.


*sigh*

didn't go to work today, because i didn't sleep enough last night. cold and shaky. not well. not well. up sick all night.

was up late enough to watch a couple of old episodes of futurama (read: 3 fucking a.m. in the morning, cockadoodleTHAT, earlybirds) and an episode of the family guy. that is one of the most messed up cartoons ever.

i wish the good people at homestarrunner.com would update soon. the future of good television can't even be found on television. sad sad.

i have a meeting tonight for the Walk for MS committee; I have a feeling they are going to try and lasso me into doing some public speaking for them, which makes me hella nervous, but it is such a good good cause I don't know if I will be able to refuse.

I've been doing the Walk for MS for about 5 years now, more or less ever since I knew about it. It's one of those few causes I would give everything I had to, probably because it hits close to the bone: one of my dearest friends has it.

Read "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and really it was quite funny, somewhere along the lines of Bridget Jones but not in journal form.

OK time to go sleep the sleep of the near-dead until I have to go to the meeting...no wait... must go pick up daughter from school first. Gah.

and here is that damn gollum song i mention in current music (for those of you who don't follow the everything2 threads)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.