0

my head is achey

Posted by Slowplum on 5/24/2003 10:22:00 PM
So C's birthday party at the McCrappy's caboose was today. It went really well in all there were about 8 kids which is pretty good number, any more and it's total chaos! The McDonald's gift bags were lame as I knew they would be so I put together hella cool gift bags using stuff from the dollar store (thank god for dollar stores), with mini bubbles and pencils and candies and stamps and stickers and whistles (big mistake that one, it was noisy as all get out at one point) and these hats with jungle animal faces on them so they all started acting like zoo animals too ahahhahaa it was totally worth it to see the kids have fun.

She got some nice stuff and everyone seemed to have some good fun so yay!

I am totally exhausted. My dear man let me sleep a few hrs in the afternoon because after the party I was ready to fall asleep on my feet.

I've really got to stop burning that candle at all ends. I've got to start learning to be nicer to myself again as well.

Now I'm going to go back to bed because mmmm... sleep...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.