0

Does anybody wanna drink before the waaaaar?

Posted by Slowplum on 5/19/2003 06:00:00 AM
So. I dyed my hair again yesterday. First I bleached it to strip its previous color, then I walked around blonde for a while. It was rather surreal so I thought "ok enough of this" and covered it up with a sort of ruby color. Pretty.

Friday as you know was C's birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes. :)

We gave her a purple bike for her birthday - she was thrilled! After work I also picked up some helium balloons with one big Hello Kitty one on it (she adores Hello Kitty, wonder where she gets it from? ;p ) and both her and K got a stuffed Clifford doll.

We had pizza and cake for supper per the birthday girl's wishes. Her caboose party is next week but we wanted to to something nice on her actual birth date anyway. So my parents came over for that and gave her her presents.

On Saturday we all more or less vegged out. C went shopping with my folks (she had birthday money to spend but K was being cranky so he stayed home with me. Otherwise we'd all three have gone out sans my folks). Anyway. She bought some little hamtaro thingies. Then my bruddah gave her a Hello Kitty backpack sort of bag thing and *more* hamtaro. She was blissful. Came home and we all just snacked because nobody was really hungry. SO came home from work we all hung out then the kids went to bed. I was exhausted because I haven't been sleeping much lately but did I go to bed? Noooo. I stayed up playing NWN of all things. hahhaha

Yesterday we all went to SO's parents' home for a birthday barbecue for C. Are you getting a sense of how spoiled she is this year? Yeah. So my parents and his parents and our grammas all had barbecued things and etc. C was sort of getting under the weather though so she hung out lying down onthe couch for a little while. Then MMc & MrsMc (my friend JM's parents whom I've known for years and years and years) came over as well and we all had cake. MrsMc's birthday is the exact same day as C's so she always jokes that C was the best birthday present I've ever given her. hahah

Yesterday I also dyed my hair again. Wait I already said that. Bah I'm tired.

Today is a holiday in Canada. But I get to go to work anyway because the US still expects things to be shipped business as usual. Why oh why can't we synchronize our holidays???

OK off to work with me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.