0

What the hell people

Posted by Slowplum on 4/17/2003 06:45:00 AM
It was twenty-seven degrees out on Tuesday. Today? FREEZING RAIN! *cry*

I have too much stuff to do today to have to put up with this nonsense. *snarl*

K's chicken pox are finally going away. Finally. Poor little guy.

Life is getting pretty overwhelming. I've suddenly found out my parachute was actually a knapsack, if you dig my meaning.

Sometimes I think if I didn't have SO, I'd go crazy. When people ask me why I am going through all this trouble for a party for him, I can't even begin to explain, and the fact that I even have to explain makes it so not worth explaining to them.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.