0

groggy

Posted by Slowplum on 4/24/2003 06:17:00 AM
Had fucked up dream that I don't even want to start to try and go through right now. It's really, really bizarre.

Anyway. My sis-in-law's ex showed up at my door yesterday and stayed a while to chat. I've always liked the guy so it was a nice visit. But still a bit odd because of the circumstances surrounding their final break-up. (I say final because there have been so damn many. TRUE)

So yeah. Except. I wanted to go to sleep early. But that obviously didn't happen and now I'm pretty darn groggy.

Finally set up date for K's baptism (please don't go into the "whatt? he's almost 3 and not baptized yet?" thing. Because honestly, I'm not going to tell you why I waited so long). It's on Mother's Day. So. Yeah.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.