0

SNOW!

Posted by Slowplum on 4/01/2003 06:36:00 AM
SNOW! GD DAMNIT! I HATE FUCKING SNOW.

MORE of it came last night while I was sleeping.

C is getting cranky and irritable because of the pox. K is getting cranky and irritable because C is getting more attention than him. I'm getting cranky and irritable because of my job and life in general.

But hey, party for SO coming up! Also throwing a fantasia party in May.

I will use it like a mantra in these dark days. "Party soon. Party soon. Party soon." And I'll forget about the fact that these two events will likely stress me out, 50's housewife stylee. :p

Half-assed helped my sister in law with her school project last night. She's in television and radio communications, so of course they had to make a website (...)

Yeah. That's what I thought. So she decided to go the way of tri-pod easy pagemaker. Found it wasn't all that easy. Cried and gnashed her teeth when things wouldn't go where she wanted them to &etc. Overall the page isn't that bad... Sorta...

At the very least she got it done by last night's midnight deadline. Nevermind the fact that she used *my* computer while I used SO's dinosaur that took a bajillion years to load anything and in general locked down when I tried to, you know, blink. So if people were messaging me and I wasn't responding? Yeah. That's why. I don't mind that she used mine, if she'd have used SO's woulda taken longer. yeah.

Fucking hair. Need to dye soon. Stupid roots.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.