0

YAY AYAYAY ITS FRIDAY

Posted by Slowplum on 12/13/2002 06:47:00 AM
So yeah. I'm tired.

I was gonna go out last night but decided "Hey! I haven't slept in two days, I bet that would be a better idea" so I conked right out.

Had fucked up dreams involving recipes for items to save someone's soul, it had something to do with cinammon hearts and bong screens, it was very bizarre. And I was talking to some chick who totally hated me, and her boyfriend was there and he was defending me and I ended up eating some of the ingredients to save the person, I think I ate some moss and a piece of black licorice. Then SO woke me up because the alarm had gone off and I was mumbling about something being my favorite.

Clearly I should sleep at regular intervals to avoid such dreaming.

Ok I go to work now. We managed to raise $250 to buy presents for needy kids. I decided we should buy stuff for the older kids this year because the little ones are always getting donations but the older ones get the shaft. So at lunch today I go do that.

My driver's license is up for expiry soon, ACK

Reminder to self: renew that sucka

Ok I really go now.



NO......NOW.



Now?



...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.