0

dadada bumpbump doobidoo

Posted by Slowplum on 12/15/2002 08:29:00 AM
So get this, William Fucking Shatner was in my home town a few days back. Nobody I knew knew about this until they read it in the paper! Front page!

Meh, it's no worse than when the Prime Minister showed up for the inauguration of our new theatre.

Yay it is Sunday!

I need coffee. Want some? Great! While you're up, get me some too!

HOLY CATS THERE IS ONLY TEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! ADAPT PANIC MODE...>NOW!

I had a fucked up dream again.

This one involved my getting suckered into helping my friends at a sorority/frat mixer. It was really bizarre and everyone was dressed to the nines in ballgowns and tuxedos. So we were lined up like cattle and this guy they paired me up with was asking me all sorts of personal questions and then i smacked him upside the head with my tiara. Then he tried to kiss me so I stomped on his foot. Then this girl named J (someone I went to college with and have not seen since) was in her house and I was there helping her decorate. She was wearing a wedding dress but wasn't getting married. She just liked the dress. These 4 big trunks showed up and we opened them up and had a 10 minute argument over whether the stuff came from Spain or Portugal. Then this fellow with a deep voice stopped the argument with a big booming "PORTUGALE". He told her she *had* to come with him now, pack up everything she would need. She was losing her identity here, it was a matter of extreme importance that she come with him now. She said "Won't people miss me?" He said, "Not for long." Then a lookalike came in and lay down on a chaise lounge. They rubbed the real J down with some sort of soapy substance and me too. Then two big black bears came in and ate the lookalike alive! We hurried with the packing and got into a van and took off for the airport.

I don't remember the rest.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.