0

HOLY CATS I'M ALIVE

Posted by Slowplum on 12/10/2002 09:53:00 PM
A bajillion things have happened!

So yeah. I bought a computer for all by myselfness.

Also!

C had her first school concert on monday, they sang "Away in a Manger". It was great although a little weird too, my parents attended and said they found it so strange to think their *granddaughter* was up there...

I've been hella busy with work type crap, that whole year end thing. I haven't disappeared I'm just holed up in my box in front of a box doing the work thing. And when I'm not I'm doing the family thing. Gah.

Today was the core christmas lunch type thing for our company and I had to MC the thing. Which was fine but I got a lot of comments like "wow you are really brave". Well of course I am, since I don't care a damn about 90% of the people's opinions, least of all their opinions about me.

I don't really know what else I was going to say. I'm tired and I want milk.

I LOVE YOU ALL. Yes even you.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.