0

Heavy heart, have you heard? I could use the words...

Posted by Slowplum on 12/17/2002 09:54:00 PM
I can't believe Christmas is almost here. It's shocking.

I talked to my cousin JP tonight for a bit over msn and gave her a livejournal code, let's see if she'll actually use the thing.

I have a heavy sense of meloncholy coming upon me. I don't know what to do with it. I could set it aside but it just makes it worse later. Holiday blues? I don't know. I just get this way sometimes. I feel older so much older than I am and it seeps into my bones and cracks them and I feel broken, washed up against the rocks




It's an effort to get out of bed in the morning



I don't know why


I find myself being irritable with the people I love, and I want to tell them I don't mean to be, and I want to explain to them why, but it's hard to do when you yourself don't know the right words...






I'm tired.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.