0

Items currently on the agenda

Posted by Slowplum on 8/18/2008 09:14:00 PM
In the land of "things you want/need to do even though you are exhausted and have zero energy and are still sick but suck it up buttercup, drop and give me 20!", the list is King.

Crafts:

(which can be done during most of these other activities, come to think of it)

- finish knitting the shrug (see entry here for details)
- start on sweater for K
- start on wrist warmers for myself
- start on socks for C
- start on baby surprise knit for *somebody* on this list who is eggers preggers.
- knitting fair on Sept 13! Must go!

Games:

- get that damn heart container from the arrow minigame in Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (zomg that game has me wanting to throw the damn DS I swear to God)
- practice that stupid clock game in Brain Age 2 (I CAN CONQUER THIS! I MUST!)


Television:

- Mad Men (I am behind myself - missed last night's episode so I'm watching it tonight - love the lovely On Demand channel. Am considering proposing.)
- Seasons 1 & 2 of Dexter (to get jazzed for season 3).

Books:

- Finishing up "eat pray love", next are "Night" and some other trash novel that I picked up at random but I'm too tired to go get it and write it down here. I'm sure it will be vapid and full of fluff, but sometimes you just *want* to read that sort of thing.

Also, I just finished reading the Secret Garden again. It is a guilty pleasure of mine to re-read some beloved children's books now and again, just because I can. What is really interesting about this is that my cousin also confessed to reading this one recently herself - it is funny how our lives parallel like that sometimes. Always has.

Movies:

(note: I've seen all these before. I am recycling viewing).
- The Graduate, Pretty In Pink, Superman III, The Princess Bride, Labyrinth, Mirrormask, The Dark Crystal, Coffee and Cigarettes, You Kill Me, Perfume, Fight Club, Kung Fu Hustle, Basic, Stand By Me, Pan's Labyrinth, Two Mules for Sister Sara (which I now have to watch on principle because of a friend's poll on Western Movies)

Miscellany:

- bloodwork to get tested for a myriad of things that haven't already been tested, as well as re-testing for some other stuff
- cleaning out the fridge in preparation for the back to school snack stuffage of said fridge
- laundry (oh my word I HATE LAUNDRY)
- reconsider the idea of meditating to try and focus mind on other things to detract from pain
- talk to oc
- get together care package for mom & dad in mexico
- DO NOT FORGET TO CALL DAD ON HIS BIRTHDAY
- sleep! that's where i'm a viking!

The movies and television are at least doable, as I can be lying down when I'm totally drained and half-watching it. Ditto reading. The rest is a write-off at those points though.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.