1

Oh have you seen my ghost?

Posted by Slowplum on 12/09/2007 09:08:00 PM in , , , , , , ,


Currently making a couple dozen butter tarts. I hope 2 dozen is ok - I figure there will be lots at the bake sale and I'm too tired to put myself out any further - it's been a very long, very stressful few weeks and I can't really put forth any more effort than I already have. Last week was report card week and the parent-teacher meetings left me drained and crying. It's too long to get into here and frankly not something I feel the need to publicly air (shocking, I know). If you are curious then you'll know how to get a hold of me to find out what is going on.

Tomorrow night is a council meeting because yet again they had to reschedule. If it keeps going on Monday nights I'm going to have to quit because it conflicts with my schedule BIG TIME. Sigh.

Ok I need to go do more things. Because I have a zillion on my plate and hopefully want to pare it down to a million by the end of the night.

1 Comments


I can assure you that no one else will be making butter tarts, you ambitious Canadian mom. I have a feeling it will be an endless sea of Rice Krispies Treats.

I made cupcakes, only because I have a cupcake stand. I'm such a baking whore.

Oh, and you're not the only one who can't make Mondays. K's teacher can't make them either.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.