3

new year, new design

Posted by Slowplum on 1/17/2006 06:35:00 PM
Not that there was anything wrong with the previous site design; I wanted to change things around a bit. I feel better when I am creating something which explains why I have so many dang projects on the go. That's me in the background picture. Yup. I'm so vain. And the song probably is about me. (haw haw)

C is sick; she has a pretty nasty cough and a bit of a fever but that didn't stop her from pestering the kitten most of the afternoon. K is just getting over something so it figures. My throat feels scratchy but is also sore from the tooth extraction.

Today my little corner of the world was covered in ice. It was beautiful but also a pain in the arse as I had errands to run and clearly didn't get around to half of them. It took me ages to scrape all the ice off the car because we need a new scraper. Put that on the list of things.

I feel zonked but it's probably from broken sleep due to caring for the kids. Hopefully I'll get some real rest soon.

3 Comments


I dig the background. Kinda cool and moody.


You mean artsy-fartsy and pretentious. Go on, you can say it. :p


the new layout looks awesome

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.