1

J plus O plus B equals...

Posted by Slowplum on 1/21/2006 11:05:00 AM
I have a job interview Monday... eeeeeeeeee I'm nervous! It's at the bank where my mom works, she gave them my resume and they were all "if she has even half the work ethic you do she's hired" and hooray! Because I totally do (which is clear if you've kept up with my journal over the years or if you've known me long, but may be news to some of you newlings).

It's working the mortgage help desk, which is fine because I worked there as a student lo years ago when the bank was under a different name. The lady called me last night to set it up... unfortunately I didn't get the message until this morning, but she wanted me to call her first thing Monday to set it up...

The hours are PERFECT too, 10 am to 3 pm so I can drop the kids off in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

hopehopehopehopehope

1 Comments


GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Fabbage hours, wow. Hope you get it.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.