0

Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's rock n' roll

Posted by Slowplum on 1/26/2006 09:29:00 AM
So I signed up for bowling. Initially I was hoping it would be for Mondays but unfortunately it filled up fast, and since I signed up late, I got stuck on Wednesdays. I do know some people playing though so that's good. The sucky part is it sort of conflicts with C's Brownies night, but SO said he'd pick her up if I dropped her off, so it's all good.

Hammer was nice enough to drop C off last night, since her daughter Z is also in Brownies and SO wasn't feeling so well. He seriously needs sleep and he isn't feeling well so it's bringing on some insomnia. Poor boy.

I was a total slacker last night for supper too and just made some re-heated schnitzel & rice but the kids didn't care so it was all good. And SO is just glad to be fed most of the time he doesn't complain, haha.

Tonight it will be chicken balls, egg rolls, and pineapple rice.

Now to fold laundry. One of my top 5 of hated household chores.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.