0

and so it goes

Posted by Slowplum on 6/12/2005 08:27:00 AM
So I picked up the new Killers album, "Hot Fuss", which is an event to be marked because I honestly cannot remember the last time I purchased an actual CD. I really like it; it is catchy and reminds me of blur, minus the drug-addled voice.

I have a bridal shower to go to this afternoon for my friend Sm, who is getting married the weekend before L. Two weddings in a row! Whooboy. The nice thing is... I can wear the same dress to both because nobody I know from one camp knows anybody from the other camp so hurrah!


One of our financial controllers who has been working for the company for 16 years just got the boot this week, and is being replaced by one from the Griffin plant = the Griffin plant is being shut down? Why would we invest in a financial controller who probably contributed to part of the Griffin problem? I don't get people.

Next weekend is my cousin CS's grade 8 grad party. I cannot tell you how strange it is to know that, because I still remember rocking back and forth with her in my arms when she was a baby.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.