0

sicky sick sick sick

Posted by Slowplum on 4/28/2005 07:11:00 PM
so monday evening i caved and went to the clinic. the doctor set me up with lots and lots of meds and sent me home. i slept most of tuesday and thought what the hell i'll try to go to work on wednesday.

by 10 am i was ready to fall into a corner under my desk and sleep. the nurse gave me shit for coming in and sent me home to bed. i said sure i'll just tie up a few loose ends first. next thing you know it's 1 pm and SO is there to take me home and i'm shaking from exhaustion. so today i am going to see my doctor to see how long i should be off work already. my novi boss is being nice about it which raises little alarm flags in my head but oh well what the hell right.

time to get C's school lunch together and think about getting them breakfast...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.