0

re: the job

Posted by Slowplum on 4/08/2005 06:34:00 AM
So I had my employee performance review yesterday, it was a 2 hr meeting that resulted in:

- my telling nice boss that I felt like a square peg in a round hole
- my getting absolutely GLOWING reviews from everybody, including the mean boss, which blew me away
- my only getting a 2% raise, in spite of said glowing reviews
- nice boss being a little taken aback when i more or less told him find me something new or lose me in the next few months
- nice boss willing to accomodate once we've found something that fits.
- nice boss also willing to train someone else locally so i have a little more freedom with regards to customs etc.
- my telling nice boss that my priorities have shifted in the positive direction, away from work and toward family, and if they didn't like that, follow the following instructions: 1. Open Anus. 2. Insert Finger. 3. Spin.
- me having a little cry because I'm so tired and stressed about the whole MH committing suicide and not having time to adjust to that because I've been holding up the entire family thing, peppered with regular work stress and school stress because K has been coming home with huge bruises on his legs from other kids kicking him and when I find out who they are I will be having a long talk with their parents and/or the teacher, no joke. The boss didn't know what to do but he was very nice about it.


We'll see where this all goes.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.