0

hmmm... bad omen?

Posted by Slowplum on 4/14/2005 06:28:00 AM
So yesterday the Director of HR for the Canadian end of our company came up to me and said, "M tells me you are looking to move up and on..." I said "yup." He said "That's a shame, you know, because you are EXCELLENT at this job... but I thought I'd let you know, we are working on something for you."


And then he walked away.


So I am wondering what's going on but know it won't be revealed to me until the last possible moment ie) 2 seconds before I go to tell them I'm quitting.

Have a funny feeling I'll be working late tonight, joy. Gotta be done though.

Walk for MS is this weekend and I'm not looking forward to that either because I have to speak publicly which normally doesn't bother me, but for some reason I'm really not looking forward to it this time...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.