0
Posted by Slowplum on 5/30/2004 10:01:00 AM
So I spent Thursday in a sort of feverish delirium and managed to watch parts of:


  • magnolia

  • the green mile

  • the shawshank redemption

  • lost in translation



in between all the sleeping due to meds. I am feeling a lot better, I think. (I keep telling myself this so I don't have to call in for Monday).

SO however is feeling not so hot and I'm hopingprayinghopingpraying he doesn't get what I have. The kids are in fine form aside from K having the sniffles but then he's had those for a week now (checked in w/doc, said no not pneumonia just a summer cold).

My in-laws have been a tremendous help in taking the kids over to their house while I get some rest. Today my father in law is taking the kids to see Shrek 2. I am hella envious, but will console myself with Pirates of the Carribean.

Mmmmm Johnny Depp...

.
.
.

...where was I again? Oh yes. Movies and more movies have made up my conscious moments the past couple of days. Also I was foolish enough to go out and weed my garden yesterday morning thinking I was feeling a lot better (but also because my motehr insisted I should, sickness aside, she always thinks I'm well even when I'm really sick. Remind me to tell you the story about the emergency appendectomy to prove my point). So I came in after weeding and planting some impatiens & cosmos out front and had to lie down for a full hour because my body was weak and it was hard to breathe again. Stupid, stupid girl.

My croissants are almost ready so I shall draw this entry to a close. Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.