0

and so on

Posted by Slowplum on 5/01/2004 07:12:00 AM
Have to go to a party celebrating not one, but TWO first communions... bleh. I don't want to go because I always end up watching everyone else's children and am completely exhausted by the end of the day while everyone else has had some good socializing time. I should start charging a freakin fee. I swear that's the only reason why they invite me in the first place. And my aunt T didn't even condescend to ask me herself, she decided to tell my mom to pass the message along. Cripes.

My mother's family has never been the same since my grandfather died, which is strange really because he was never a part of any of our lives for more than an instance here or there. And some of them are still pissed off at me for not attending my grandfather's funeral... well excuse me for not wanting to pay my respects to an abusive alcoholic who did so many, many terrible things that he did not deserve my respect. Closure schmosure. My mother even told me that I did not have to go. This hits too close to the bone for me. One day I will explode and tell them exactly why I didn't go, and they will probably understand but boy will that be an awkward moment. heh.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.