0
Posted by Slowplum on 5/26/2004 07:39:00 PM
had an anxiety attack today at work which was the climax of feeling unwell to begin with. nurse took me home, shawn took me to hospital. i'm only just home now. i missed C's first soccer game. i am pissed. off.

the attack was bad enough for them to be concerned i'd had a heart attack. monitors, ecgs, bloodwork, and x-rays all pointed out that my ticker is just fine boss, it's my lungs that are ready to die on me. white blood cell count through the roof, enough for the doctor to go "and you white blood cells are...WHOAH! ok you are really sick. stay home. I MEAN IT."

so she wrote me a note.

except.

my customs boss is out of the office tomorrow.

and there is nobody else to do it.

so the insane part of me is considering going in to work tomorrow.

but then i'd be infecting everyone.

and i had to type those last three sentences six times. so. woozy.

sorry to anyone i've posted comments to that seemed out of character for me. i'm not thinking too clear.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.