0

the questions with the thing and the stuff

Posted by Slowplum on 4/04/2004 07:56:00 PM
1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line four. Write down what it says:
passed since my friend went away from me, with

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
SO

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
I can't remember the last time I actually watched television. I think it was some weird Jerry Springer type thing. Or American Idol. Or somesuch rot.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
7:45

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
7:49

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
cartoon network on the television in the other room for white noise, the fan in the kitchen whirring, SO's eq character's footsteps, a dull buzz in my ear.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
Around 2 o'clock this afternoon, on my way to a home spa thing.

9: What are you wearing?:
I forget now. Clothes.

10: Did you dream last night?
Yes.

11: When did you last laugh?
Last night I had a good laugh at some stories that were being shared over cards with some friends.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
A bulletin board with a mishmash of artwork, notes, invitations, and a few photos; a calendar with everybody's schedule on it; one of those motivational things "21 suggestions for success" that my in-laws got me a long time ago; a clock; two of SO's pieces of art (framed); kids' art on the door; a harry potter poster, for some unknown reason; wire shelving for SO's stuff; a wooden bric-a-brac holder that was a wedding gift from my friend JM; the light switches; SO's computer speakers.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
I'm a mom. I'm hard-pressed to tell you when I *didn't* see something weird.

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
Someone doesn't know how to count. (where's question 8???)

15: What is the last film you saw?:
Lost in Translation (again. I know, I know. Shuddup.)

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
After paying off our debts, I'd buy myself a nice lunch... in Lisbon.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
This is clearly a question that would make more sense in an email of some sort. (Perhaps that's why there is no number 8? Ludicrous questions should be omitted? Consider it done, with a hasty strikethrough!

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
Make it cleaner and get rid of the need for money.

19: Do you like to dance?:
Absolutely.

20: George Bush:
lives in the United States of America.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Uh... my first child *was* a girl. I called her C.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
If she would have been a boy, I'd have named her Alexander.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
Absolutely.

23: Will you pass on this survey?:
That cannot be computed now, as we are missing probably the most crucial question of all, the illusive number eight!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.